Saturday, July 6, 2013

Since When Did This Blog Become a Social Calendar?

Well, in an effort to unite all of Penn State Track and Field from before Curt Stone to after Cas Loxsom, I have met a lot of people.  Which has always been against my very hermit-like nature. But I muddle on, to the best of my humble abilities.  This year I got to golf with another recent graduate I have much in common with. (Except for the hermitty thing!)  I would be very much like Tim Johnson if:
  1. I was better looking.
  2. I was a little smarter.
  3. I had better writing ability.
  4. I had better golfing ability.
  5. I could run a little faster.
Tim announced his engagement to Colleen Shannon.  This  combination of PSU Track Alumni Golfers is even a little bit like my own nuptials 25 years ago.  (Hint for Tim and Colleen: It goes verry, very quickly!)

Congrats to both of you from this old curmudgeon and "dozens" of his readers (Sixty daily at this point.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics