Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Hope Our Team Would Take This One Step Further

As the XC season is about to start, this item got lots of Press in the News:


There is hope for this world.

Actually, all 4 of them went into the store and found their items.  When they saw the store unattended, they put the money on the counter, complete with the appropriate taxes, waved at the surveillance cameras, and went on their way.

Good for them.  But the true test is when someone is in the same situation, alone, and without surveillance cameras. Because my parents and Penn State coaches instilled in me to always do the right thing. Fifty-three years of existence on this Earth have also taught me that nothing is more valuable than one's own conscience.  And I'll face the next world knowing at least that part of me will pass muster.

And I don't know what to say about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics