Thursday, August 8, 2013

Submission Increase: I Can't Keep the Fullers Straight

Artie Gilkes, our Director of Youth Development, sent me the link to the Running Times article featuring a great photo of Kevin (Brian!)Fuller leading the pack in another race.  He's wearing his Alumni Singlet with his trademark red shorts.  At least I think it's Kevin and not Mark or Brian (Kevin).  Heck, I can never keep them straight.  They always seem to be together.  Which delights this curmudgeon as much as anything on Earth!


There has also been a bunch of submissions and comments about our post on the Distance Alumni Records.  I will be putting together another post trying to compile all the records at even the non-standard distances.  Keep the submissions coming.

2 comments:

  1. It took a while for someone to correct me! Brian, Mark, Kevin. I can never keep them straight. (I actually knew I made the error in keeping with the blog's tradition and was waiting for someone to correct it.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics