Monday, September 23, 2013

Mountain Runs on the Week Off

Colyer Lake, the start of many a Mountain Run.

The PSU XC teams had the weekend off and I think they headed for the Mountains.  These runs were really one of my favorite memories of the PSU experience.  I hope the current members like it as much as I did.  Here and Here.

So instead of a 6K/8K or 8K/10K weekend for PSU runners, 310 yards had to do on the football field, as the Nits pummeled another School for the Blind.  In defense of them, Ohio State played a team that was not only blind, but without legs, so we have that going for us.

Cross Country should soon be heating up and I'm looking forward to seeing some PSU Track Alumni Golfers at the Carlisle High School Invitational this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics