Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Track Alums At the Opening Football Game

I didn't make it to the game.  I'm almost thinking about returning to the fray now that attendance is down to the levels I last braved in the 90's.  Back in that day, I actually rented an Efficiency Apartment on College Avenue for four years to go to State College anytime I wanted to. It cost less for the full year than it did to have a hotel room for all 6 home games.  Yeah, I think there were only 6 home games then! Those were the days...

But Tim Backenstose sends us some pics from the opening of the Tackleberry, er Hackenbush, no it's right on the tip of my tongue...    Ahh, Hackenberg Era!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics