Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Somewhat Definitive Listing of New Jersey Hot Dogs

This is from the New York Times. I'm not going to question it, either.  My favorite dog is listed from Phillipsburg NJ.  Jimmy's dogs are great, even 6 at a time.  I like mine with just ketchup and a dill pickle spear.  When I was young, they wouldn't even put ketchup on them.  You had to do that yourself from the little squeeze thingies, not even a big bottle.

The Jimmy's Dog Stand in Phillipsburg NJ


A couple of dogs from Rutt's Hut is on my Bucket List.  (Which isn't 100% accurate either, as I keep changing the list without ever crossing anything off it.)

Has anyone ever had a "Ripper" from Rutt's?

A ripper and a ripper with the house mustard relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics