Tuesday, October 25, 2016

To Heck With Drones, SquirrelCams Are The Next Big Thing


I hope to fly Airship 800U this weekend to bring footage of the PSUAC (Branch Campus) XC Championships from Chambersburg. All 5 airports there have been notified and local authorities grudgingly gave permission! Apparently, if you fold a piece of paper in just the right way, you too can be classified as an "airport'!

 But now I'm wondering if drones are the best thing for those aerial shots. I can't afford a blimp, but there are thousands of squirrels in the neighborhood. Nobody would miss just one if I kidnapped him, would they?





Penn State's Squirrel Whisperer could probably assist me in the efforts, and would be able to talk a willing subject into donating his time! Thus, aid me in avoiding a kidnapping charge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics