Friday, October 21, 2016

The Store Just Delivered! More Fill Before XC Championship Season!

I just received my order from Kelly's Sports and the most recent opening of the Penn State Track and Field Alumni Store.  Everything is as ordered and Nittany Lion nice.  I have purchased one of everything to let everyone know that the quality is great.

I'm thankful for the Rain Jacket as precip is in the forecast for some of the upcoming races.



Let me know when you get yours and send pics to let everyone else know how happy you are with the products and the Intern-inspired logo!

The next sale may not commence until the May Reunion, which will be held during the Big Ten Outdoor Track Championship.  Stay tuned to the blog with it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics