Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Two Lost Days And Indoor Season Finally Arrives


The Disney Marathon Weekend is over and the Dopey Challengers both finished their 4th in a row, minus the cancelled Half-Marathon on Saturday.

My contribution to the whole thing was the drive home, again in 15 hours 34 minutes or so just like last year.  And it gets harder every year.  Going to work this AM will be my Marathon!  I have literally lost 2 whole days. Where did they go?

But my weariness also points out that it must be time for INDOOR SEASON!  The first meet is this weekend at the Nittany Lion Challenge.  I will be attending the Penn State National in 3 weeks.

Also attending the Penn State National and entering the 600M will be Cas Loxsom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics