Thursday, January 26, 2017

Athlete Of The Week, Again!


When I made the decision to overlook the 800M performances by PSU athletes in last week's meet as my choice for Performance of the Week, I took some heat from fellow blog writers.  My only comeback is that I know the 800M runners will get many more accolades this year and in the years to come.  And I wanted to point out the rarity of a 1,2 finish by Penn State sprinters in a big Invitational.

My suspicions were correct, as Isaiah Harris garnered another huzzah from the Big Ten!  Can't wait to see the Mens and Womens middle distance runners this weekend!  Along with the return of Casimir Loxsom and Jess Riden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics