Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Busy Time of Year

We're in the middle of the Outdoor Track season, which is the busiest time of year for results and overall happenings. I'm not able to keep up with my day job always interfering!

I'm  always looking for a little help, and I certainly appreciate all I get from my dozens of readers!  I'm also hoping Pastor Campbell Lovett will say a word or two on my behalf!

Big, big kudos go out to Kara Millhouse for her victory at the Mt. Sac Relays 10000M run on Thursday!  Her 33:31.37 is a PR and another school record.  She unveiled her devastating kick with 800 M to go and beat a former Olympian in the process!  (I'm making her an honorary member of PSU is 800U just for that!)  She received an entry in the Performance of the Year Nominations also.  Don't forget the Nominations on the right sidebar.  They are for absolutely anything at all, not just track or XC performances.  I'm thankful at least someone remembered it was there.


Watch more video of 2012 Mt. SAC Relays on flotrack.org


There were also a trio of good performances in the 1500M at the same meet.  Alum Matt Lincoln has overcome injuries and recovered from surgery to post a great 3:43.88 as a tune-up for today's 800M.  Owen Dawson posted the best PSU related time with a splendid 3:42.54 with Robbie Creese coming in just behind in 3:46.38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics