Sunday, April 1, 2012

Could I Have Been Wrong? And Another Singlet Spotted in the Wild

I'm wrong a lot.  People point that out frequently.  This time, my skepticism concerning the real-life efficacy of String Theory brought me this anonymous reply of recent scientific conjecture that may just point to the existence of the extra dimensions seen with the Field of String Theory.  My guess is that the result will be that Computer Nerds will find that the Physicists aren't as good at computer coding as they think they are.  I'm not falling for String Theory Proof like I did for the Superluminal Neutrinos. Fool me once...

And speaking of fooling people, this one didn't work either!

And here's another Singlet spotted at a St. Patrick's Day race:

Singlets will again be made to order soon!  Keep abreast of the opportunity by stopping here frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics