Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Foggy Central PA Morning Interrupted With a Bang

People send me things. And I'm thankful for it.

This one is from Jay Paterno, who has taken lots of great photos during his early morning walks with his dog.

Did I tell you I was once a judge in a Yo-Yo contest that Jay made the finals in?  He didn't win, but he was much better than I was.  He was in elementary school when I was a State College Park Leader in 1980.

And this one was sent to me by Morale Officer Larry Mangan from Amanda August of The Daily Item.

That's Dave Felice at a recent Civil War Reenactment in Mifflintown. Johnny Reb had better watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics