Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Noisy Jim Performs Again


Another Holiday Season is upon us, and there is much to be thankful for.  Each year I'm amazed at the talents other PSU Track Alumni possess.  But never more than with my former Captain and all-around good guy Jim Clelland.  Others with me at the time will attest to having barely, if ever, heard Jim utter more than a word or two.  He ran fast, studied hard, and kept quiet.

So when I found out he was performing as a lead in Musicals (Jim will be Ebeneezer Scrooge) over the past several years, my jaw hit the floor.  When I heard that he is actually very good at it, I was flabbergasted.  I had thought that Jim didn't have vocal cords from a childhood bike accident or something, but I was, as nearly always, wrong.

I hope to get a chance to see him Live, but if I don't I hope someone else does and gives us a hearty review of the whole spectacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics