Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas! I've Been Slacking

"God bless us, everyone."  -Ebeneezer Scrooge.

I did not get a chance to see former team captain Jim Clelland as Ebeneezer Scrooge in the Musical "A Christmas Carol" this past weekend.  I truly wished I could have.  Tim Backenstose made the trip to South Baltimore and brings us some great photos of the elaborate presentation.  He reports that Jim was spectacular as the lead character.  Jim has said that might be the last time he does it, but I'm hoping not.

Knowing Jim for the 3 years together at PSU, and sporadic sightings/outings since, I would have to say that I never in a million years would have predicted that Jim would one day appear in a production such as this.  It's a Christmas Miracle, absolutely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics