Monday, April 22, 2013

No Backpacks at Penn Relays

Which probably means that all my Special Agents on the ground at Franklin Field will be using cell phones to bring us pictures and video snippets.  But that's OK.  It's a different world out there now.  Besides, my kids used to think color didn't exist in "the olden times" when I used to run fast* because all my pictures are in black and white.  Cell phone photos are still better than almost all of the cameras we used to use back in those ancient times anyway.

My hope is that I'll have several people sending me some things and one live-tweeting the whole extravaganza.  More on that later.  I've put in a special request for some PG-rated shots of the lavatory facilities for men (particularly the one under the stands at the Finish Line area) just to prove to some inquiring women that I'm not making that up.  I also hope to get some reviews of food during the Carnival and maybe even some video of drum playing and Jamaican tomfoolery.

And, Oh yeah, some great track exploits...

It's Penn Relays Week!
* Fast being a quite relative term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics