Tuesday, April 16, 2013

F&$# You Terrorists

I just broke one of the only iron-clad rules of the blog.  I swore.  I swore with the F-word right in the headline.  And I mean it.

When the horrible, horrible part of the world visited the Boston Marathon yesterday, I turned off the electronic world as much as I could.  I knew there would be misinformation, speculation, commentary and ridiculousness beyond the pale.

I'm heartened to see that the Security and Police in Boston were top-notch, as was the Medical response.  We really are ready for these kinds of things.  Good to know. The Boston Police Chief is the most impressive off-the-cuff speaker I've seen in a while.

I'm also heartened to see that the 78 year-old man I saw in the only video I watched actually finished the race after seemingly getting blown up right before the finish.

You go, Bill Iffrig, you go.
There are many more of us than there are of the terrorists. They can all go to Hell. The rest of us will get to the other finish line in our own good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics