Friday, June 20, 2014

Back To The Future, Almost



These Back to the Future Nikes are not the shoes that just arrived on my doorstep.  But the ones that did are still taking me back to 1980 and are a facsimile of the origianl Nike Internationalists that I have deemed "the best running shoe ever made".*

My new Nike Internationalists, 2014.

My original Nike Internationalists, 1980.

I will run my usual 3 miles on them while watching all the off-sides calls and the 70 or so mortal injuries on the pitch between Italy and Costa Rica.  Then I'll give a complete critique after a week or so of my 20 miles/week slogging I call running.

*from both a runner's and a podiatrist's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics