Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teddy Quinn is Our Director of Fun

Or at least would be, if we could get him to golf with us!  He may be more apt to appear next year now that I have taken PSU Track Alumni Golf onto Twitter.  He was the first of many to advise me to make the leap onto another Social Network.  It only took this confirmed hermit 3 years to get there!  Now I have to figure out how to use it to the advantage of our group.  I may even try to attract Followers by promising exclusive content, otherwise not seen in the Track Alumni Golfers Universe. Don't forget to Follow me to see what I come up with.



Speaking of Directors of Fun, here's the Charleston RiverDog's Director of Fun bringing back memories of Rick Dempsey at the venerable Memorial Stadium in Baltimore.



And let's not forget some real Track and Field content.  Here's PSU's and Canada's very own Matt Lincoln rounding into shape with a fine 3:39.32 1500M.


Watch more videos on Flotrack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics