Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thoughts Turn to the Olympic Trials

There are a number of current and former PSU athletes slated to compete at the USATF Olympic Trials starting tomorrow.  Rather than try to go through the list and royally screw things up as always, I'll try to keep up day-by-day.  I'll still screw it up, but what the Heck.

First up may be Hammer Thrower Melissa Kurzdorfer, still listed as Provisional in a field of only 14 Declared athletes.
Addendum: Alas, Melissa was not accepted to the Trials.

The Trials follow the same schedule as the Olympic Games, so they are stretched out quite a bit, so we'll have a little to talk about each day.  Drop me a line if there is something I missed, and if you are there, send me photos, videos, thoughts, stories or general taunting that I have to work and you are hanging out in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics