Sunday, June 17, 2012

"PSU is 800 U" and Now YOU Can Help Expand Our Universe!

Yesterday in Indianapolis, Rebecca Simko set the new PSU 800 M record with a splendid 2:03.09Kara Millhouse kept the momentum going with a new PR in the 5000 M with a 16:16.72.  Congrats to everyone involved.

And I figured I didn't have enough on my hands with my day job, this blog, Twitter and Facebook activities so I started our group's very own Wiki.

That means YOU can help.  It's easy.  YOU get to add anything you want.  YOU can add new pages, topics, photos, videos or just a sentence or two.  Remember the mirth. 


Watch more video of 2012 American Miler's Club Series, Meet #4 on flotrack.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics