Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrate My 5-Year Running Streak Anniversary By Ordering a Track Alumni Singlet: Only One Week Left to Order




We're cutting off orders in one week to get the manufacturing process underway.  Get your little taste of PSU Track Alumni goodness before time runs out. There are both male and female versions (the female version is blue with white lettering).  There are sizes for anyone out there.  If your size isn't listed, just let us know; we're all about customer satisfaction.

And I've made the 5 year anniversary of the beginning of my running streak.  With my current health kick, I'll be back in shape for next year's alumni run!

Help spread the word of the greatest Track and Field Alumni Group in the entire world.  The Alumni Singlets look especially good on the Awards Stand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics