Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Love For The Big Guys Grows


Here's Joe Kovacs hanging out in Europe with Double Gold-Medalist Tomas Majewski!  He kinda makes Joe look small, but I know better.  I once had the opportunity to be in the same room with Andre The Giant, who may be the only guy I ever met bigger than Tomas.  (Andre was in the middle of a few bottles of wine and a couple of chickens Before his rasslin match in Detroit.)

And The Boys amble onward at about 5:45 pace or so if my math is correct*, approaching the Indiana border before making it to Ohio (High in the middle and round on both ends!).  This is about the time they begin to wonder just what they got themselves into.  Give them a shout of encouragement via the wonder that is social media.  I'll bet they'll appreciate it.

*You all know the perils of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics