Saturday, September 1, 2012

Name My Fish Contest

In honor of the successful Life Back on Track Relay, I have purchased a new pet, my very first betta fish.  He is a deep PSU blue and seems to enjoy his new home in my geeky USB-powered desk aquarium from ThinkGeek.com.  It holds pens, tells the time, has an alarm clock, nature sounds and a thermometer to measure global warming.  I store my laser pointers in it too.  The geek store also is the site where I got my titanium sporks, titanium straw, Bounce WiFi extender (it really works!), USB rechargeable flashlights...  (A great site for the geek in you.)

Help me come up with a suitable name for him in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. How about Prince George? Boy George? George of the Jungle?

    George Patton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics