Friday, March 28, 2014

We're All Gonna Die!

Guess what. No matter how many miles a week a poor diet will still lead to health problems according to this  Wall Street Journal article.
"Sir, it's quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable."
Talk about first world problems. Everyone dies eventually. I'd rather enjoy life than waste it worrying if running a marathon or eating pizza will be the culprit of my demise. From the article, "exercise, it might not add years to your life, but it adds life to your years." So guess what....


2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for "Rocky IX: No Need for a Mouthpiece/Medicare Mayhem!" And I ran 3 miles yesrterday and ate 3 slices of NY style floppy pizza. I'm a goner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvDC3TQ2lLM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics