Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Treadmill Running Isn't Just For Nerds Anymore*

* Or maybe we are all just nerds.



In the olden carefree days before kids and losing my liberal leanings, I never counted any miles I happened to run on a treadmill.  They just didn't count. Even the ones on my Uncle's mechanical model that just was a bunch of rollers.

Things have changed, of course, but there still are detractors out there.  Some of them are quite dismissive of my predominant form of exercise.  To each his own, I say.  But as a public service here's a guide to losing your hatred of the treadmill. (Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Machine.)

And for balance, here's a guy who took it just a tad too far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics