Friday, March 30, 2012

Outdoor Track Season Begins!

 Outdoor Track Season is finally here!  Since I don't have any photos of PSU athletes in action yet, I have substituted photos of my daughter Martha in action in two meets.  That's her in the lead in both photos in the 800 M run in two meets. She has already brought her best time down by 8 seconds. In the second one she's just ahead of one of my best friend's daughter from high school, running for my old high school, Dover.  I'm told I still have the 2-Mile/3200 M record after 35 years!  (The Mighty have fallen...)

YSHS is 800 HS doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?  I'll post any updates of other alum's sons and daughters track and field exploits.  Photos, videos, text, audio!  We'll post (almost) anything.  We're all about families here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics