Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ahhhhhhhhh! No Electricity or Internet is a Nightmare

A brief note as to where I have been.

I'm in a cold, cold Hell.  I'm one of those people without electricity you are hearing about on the news with power out.*  And it's worse than that Halloween extravaganza 2 years ago.

So I have a post in my head about reliving Groundhog's Day over-and-over again coming when I can get the time between work, shuttling home to fuel the generator and stopping by the Hotel room to check on the kids and grandmom.  And there's another one about the time I lost the bottom of my foot wearing a ridiculous new shoe in a marathon that will have to wait also.  Turns out Greg Fredericks had a pair also.   He survived unscathed.

Stay tuned.

*And there's no internet at work.  It's amazing how bad practicing medicine is without internet now.  Nothing can get done correctly.  The patients don't care and the only person to blame is the doctor.  I'm lower on the totem pole than ever before right now.  And I have to get to the house to fill the generator...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics