Saturday, February 22, 2014

In a Van, Down by the River (Spring Creek, Maybe?)

"Basically, when my date figured out I was living in my van, I didn't hear from her again.

Ty Burrell is one of my favorite television actors.  He is what I think I would try to be if I somehow fooled people in to believing I had any talent at all.

  “It’s just so fun playing this big little boy. I’m very lucky.”


Ty never fails to give PSU accolades when given a chance.  His Graduate Studies must have been a fun time, even though he was living in a van part of the time.  I do remember plenty of tent people in the woods at the bottom of Four Hills and on the way to Toftrees in the late 70's, back at a time when tuition was less than $1,000/yr.  Are there more of them today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics