Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Podcast #2: The Rock and Roll One


Creative Commons License
Penn State Track and Field Alumni Golf by Skwilli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://psutafalumnigolf.blogspot.com.


Here is the second podcast, this time with Special Guest Paul Souza of the Velveteen Playboys, talking about a myriad of things from being recruited to Happy Valley, to Heavy Metal,  to coaching,  to the American Track League.

I have to apologize up front, as the length of the podcast is even longer than the first one.  But in my defense, the time went by quickly and you'll enjoy the whole thing quite the same. I threw in a whole song, "The Big Rock Wall" from the Playboy's album "Shakin' Not Stirred".

Paul Souza.
In the Ice Palace.
Addendums:  1. I know I don't identify myself on the Podcasts!  It's on purpose.  This isn't about me so much, I'm just skwilli, the second-string runner lucky enough to have had Coach Groves allow me to run with the Big Dogs from 1977 to 1981.  And I'm forever grateful.   2. Paul Souza coached Wheaton College to many titles in Division 3 Track and Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics