Friday, February 7, 2014

Party Like a Rock Star


The electricity is back on. 

And the sweet, sweet crackling stream of electrons along a wire of good conductive material is just what the doctor ordered. The temperature is already up to 58 degrees!  It seem all of my menagerie has survived the conditions. God bless them all.

But the Hotel room is already paid for, so I'm staying there tonight to party like a rock star!* So I'll have to get to my already thought out posts tomorrow.  And then I'll start on the Podcast #2: The Rock and Roll One. Don't forget to listen to the first podcast and let me know what you thought.  Give me suggestions and critique, please.  I want this to be interesting, worthwhile and work better than the computers at my work!

*Those who know me won't be worried.

1 comment:

  1. As to The Lineman running a marathon, a much-more appropriate analogy would be a former truly-competitve distance runner playing football in community leagues. I put on from 25-100 pounds over 30 years after college and played corporate league in my 20s, rough touch league in my early to mid 30s, and law school and univetsity league in my late 30s-early 40s...and worse, beer buddy games still.... Now time to get back to truly competitive running in mid-50s. Wussy Lineman!!!
    KKOB80

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics