Thursday, January 10, 2013

Trapped Like a Rat IV: Notes From the Road

Here I am in the place I hate to love the most, or the place I love to hate the most.  I just navigated the lines to pick up race numbers at the Expo.  Another reason to call this place Or-Line-do, which I have for 19 years now.  The lines are definitely worse BTW.

Yesterday's run was a bad one, coming after a 16 hour drive.  But it wasn't the worst ever.  Did I ever mention the one after the 24-hour of flights to China and the 8,000 foot altitude?  That will have to wait for a time I have a keyboard.

When I can use my daughter's laptop  I'll post more, including PSU ranking news from Larry's early edition of T and F News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics