Tuesday, July 10, 2012

1,000 Mile Relay Rapidly Approaching

I'll bet Ryan Foster regrets his "great idea" about now!  Just kidding Ryan, I know your heart is in the right place.  The 10 runners are gearing up for the attempt to break the record for a 1,000 mile relay.  They are putting in the miles during this East Coast hot spell.  I think Ryan is running the most miles/week he has ever done, and has even resorted to "doubles", if my spies are correct!

I sent in a humble donation to the effort in the name of our whole group, but you should send one in too.  The Life Back on Track Scholarship is a great idea.  They recently gave out their very first scholarship to a worthy student whose track season was taken away by lymphoma.  She plans on a dual major to become a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics