Saturday, July 14, 2012

Paul Souza Welcomed Home

The Velveteen Playboys rolled into Happy Valley and were welcomed  by a large contingent of PSU Track Alumni Golfers.

The show kept me up waaaaay past my normal  bedtime,  but I have nary a complaint!  The band is better than any  I have followed, including my days in the early 80s following the Hooters.  They made it big and I have no doubt the Playboys will too.

Every band member is top-notch, with a saxophonist that makes you practically weep with joy.  And in front of it all is our very own crooner Paul Souza belting out every type of tune you can imagine.

I'll have photos and videos galore when I make it back to the real world on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics