Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You Can Go Home Again!


Seeing that Paul Souza hasn't been at one place for very long in quite a while, coming to Penn State will seem like coming home to him.  He brings his Velveteen Playboys to Happy Valley for the first time ever this weekend.  He will be appearing at the Main Band Shell (I think at Old Main?) at 10:00PM on Friday night at the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts.

This intrepid reporter will be there to bring some of it to you!  I have even purchased my daughter a new camera to help capture some still images and videos of the festivities.  Although this blog won't quite be up to the standards of The Rolling Stone, I'll make sure to elevate my game a little to do it all justice.

I may even try to drag Paul out for a jog at some point, if he would be able to go slow enough to keep up with me.  It's funny, as a high jumper back in the day, I don't remember him ever actually running anywhere but on the apron!

This is one of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics