Thursday, July 5, 2012

Did I Miss Anything While I Was in Internet Hell?

It's not like I really missed anything, right?  My goodness.  I missed almost all of the Olympic Trials, in addition to many other things.

  1. The Supreme Court's decision on the constitutionality of the Affordable Health Care Act.  Promoters are heralding the decision while detractors are calling it "ObamaTax".  This affects me more than most of you, and I have a feeling we'll be hearing a bit more of it in the future.
  2. The Phillies traded Jim Thome to the Orioles.  
  3. Physicists came as close to definitely confirming the Higgs Boson ("god particle", I refuse to capitalize the G in deference to both Physicists and The Creator!) as they ever could.  Remember, in Physics the only thing for certain is uncertainty.  If you aren't sick of it yet, here's a good explanation of what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Keep up the good work! (Try to mention others to encourage them to comment too!)

 
Web Statistics